Webinars, Events, and Visits
Bring your questions about the PhD of Environmental Science and Management program to one of our upcoming admissions webinars!
- Putting Forth Your Best Application (tips on strengthening your application): Tuesday, October 26 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time:
- General Admissions Webinar (includes a history of Bren and an overview of its graduate programs and admissions process): Wednesday, November 17 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time:
- Last-Minute Q&A (bring your last-minute questions before submitting your MESM or PhD application): Tuesday, December 7 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time:
Join us for the Bren School's Virtual Open House on Friday, November 5, 2021. Bren faculty, students, and staff will host a series of virtual information sessions. This is a great time to get all of your questions answered about admissions, academics, student life, financial support, housing, etc. Get a sneak peek at what it’s like to be a Bren student and a part of the Bren community at UCSB located in the beautiful Santa Barbara area! See the detailed program on the Bren School Open House webpage.
Welcoming you to Bren Hall at UCSB is one of our favorite ways to share everything Bren has to offer! But due to the uncertain circumstances of COVID-19, we are not scheduling in-person visits to campus at this time. However, we're still here to welcome you virtually! Please take advantage of the upcoming webinars, Open House, or contact our admissions team for a virtual visit or online advising.
Grad Fairs and Diversity Forums
The Bren School will attend the following events during the 2021-2022 academic year:
- Fall 2021 California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education: October 23-24, 2021
- 2021 SACNAS – The National Diversity in STEM Conference: October 25-29, 2021